Our clients expect the best materials, workmanship and state-of-the art technology when building their home. Here are some of the ways that is accomplished.
Being a Green Built North Texas member and 100% Certified Energy Star Builder, every house we build is inspected, tested & verified by a third party to ensure it is
- More energy efficient than typical new homes
- Designed and built to high standards
Dave R. Williams Homes has chosen to participate in the voluntary Energy Star Program and is a recognized Energy Star Builder. To earn this recognition, homes must be built at least 15% more efficient than those built to code and include additional energy-saving features to deliver a performance advantage of up to 30% compared to typical new homes.
We install the following features in each home to maintain these distinguished ratings:
- Dow brand R-3 “SIS” structural insulated sheathing around ENTIRE perimeter of home
- Blown-in cellulose wall insulation and foam sealing process (compare to fiberglass batts)
- Radiant barrier roof decking
- 30-year limited lifetime warranty, extra-weight shingles
- TRUE R-16 air-conditioning SYSTEMS by Carrier - not just R-16 compressor units
- Honeywell programmable setback thermostats
- Upgraded low “E”, argon-filled vinyl windows
- Two Navien tankless water heaters located near delivery points